Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What I like about 'What I Like About You'

I like the show What I Like About You so much. I think that it is hilarious and so interesting. I watched it for the first time ever about two or three months ago and watch it every time I get the chance to. The very first time I watched it I was hooked, I just could not get enough of it! I could not help but to lay there in my bed and watch it without moving. I was so happy when I realized that the television station airs two episodes every Monday through Friday. It comes on at four o’clock until four-thirty and then four-thirty until five o’clock. Now, every time I get the chance, I try to watch it.

I think that I have seen almost every episode that they have ever made, and I like them so much that I could watch all the seasons all over again. I think the last season is coming to an end and then they are going to start back over at the beginning of the first season, so if you have never seen it, then you should start watching once the cycle starts back over.


They used to air What I Like About You on the WB television station, but when it was cancelled, ABC Family picked it up as they normally do to shows that are cancelled after several seasons.
A lot of my friends did not use to not watch What I Like About You back when it was a newer television show and it aired on the WB, but now that it comes on ABC Family, and comes on at a better time and more frequently during the week, they watch it and love to watch it just as much as I love to watch it.

2 comments:

The Man Who Fell To Earth said...

Ah, What I Like About You. My little sister is crazy about that show. She always watches it from four to five o'clock on the weekdays. One time I was trying to take a nap on the couch and she was watching it so I sort of watched one episode one time. Those girls are so crazy about boys and stuff. I didn't really like it. Actually the show as a whole kind of annoyed me. But I can understand how some people would like it.

*~*Cali Alli*~* said...

I am going to be completely honest. I saw this show maybe one time in the past and never really thought anything about it. After reading your essay about this show, I actually sat down on my couch that same afternoon and decided to give the show another chance. I mean who knows? Maybe I would like it if I tried it again. Now I love it. I watch it almost every afternoon after school. It is great and really funny. I’m glad you wrote that essay because I found a new show to add to my favorites. Thanks Kenz!