Monday, March 3, 2008

Some Family

I really hate my family. I have a stepsister that is fifteen and she is as fat as a house. I also have a little half sister that is four. Both of them are the biggest brats that I know. They get everything they want and the can do what ever they want when they want and don’t have to ask. I’m nineteen years old and god forbid if I breathe without asking first. My step mom has a big problem. It’s not just the size of her lard butt, but the fact that she spends all her money on stupid shit and buying her kids shit that they don’t need and every time I turn around she wants money from me. I bust my ass of for all the stuff that I have they do nothing to help me. They always think that I owe them something. They play the card “ well we did get you that car for graduation” yeah they sure did now I’m in dept 13,000 dollars. Some graduation present. My whole step family is a bunch of two faced red head b*tches. That is putting it nicely. The only thing that I have to took forward to be seeing James. He is the only one who knows what I have to put up with. When we first started dating my step family said that I would have a baby by the time I graduated. They were so wrong. They are the ones you have kids and married. It just makes me so mad that I have to work so hard for everything and have nothing to show for it. It gets kind of depressing. James is the only one that I can turn to. He is the love of my life and I don’t care what my dad thinks of him. If I could I would stay with him. It is pretty sad that I am nineteen and can’t do what I want. It sucks to be to some extent.

2 comments:

doodlebug. said...

That does suck. My brother is a really big brat too. He NEVER goes to school. He is in the 8th grade at South, and like, his teachers probably forget he is in their class because he never goes, where as I go to all of my mandatory classes every single day, and I made awesome grades. But nobody really notices anything that I do because of all of the bad things that he does. So I know the tired feeling that you have.

Diamonds said...

Wow, talk about a classic Cinderella story. Sorry to hear it is like that; I have heard some bad stuff before, so wow. I know it is none of my business, but I noticed you said, “If I could I would stay with him.” So I wonder what is stopping you and how you can get around it if possible. If it is so bad, and apparently it is, there has gotten to be away to get out.