Monday, January 28, 2008

what i want to be!

I always ways liked to work the people, and i loved being in plays and stuff at the performing arts center and other places. So i always pictured myself being a guyt on the stage or something like that. Yet i foud a more interesting topic of greater interest. when i was outside one day when i was 7 i klooked up, and i heard this noise, scared but it sounded really amazing, i peeked up into the sy and say my very first fighter jet. It didn't last long, but that image of that plane stayed with me for a long time. then i wentr on and looked at all the super hero aspects, batman and his skils really made a impression. but then one day aftre i had tried to zoom from my roof to the gournd safely, i knew that the moment my feet touched the ground that i was not going o t like doind that time and time again. Especially if it meant i twisted foot everytime too. Soooooooo!, that day i landed, i again saw a plane high up, and i knew that i would love to be seated on thousands of pounds of thrust then depend on my twisted foot again. Everyday since i have tested and and come over many obstacles to meet the goal of becoming what Tom Cruise portrayed so very well in the movie "Top Gun". so i want to become a fighter pilot and then use those skills i learn in the military to use it in foreign missions in the future, as a mission aviation pilot.

1 comment:

The Man Who Fell To Earth said...

That's really cool that you know what you want to be and everything. With the war going on right now though you might have to go and shoot down Middle Eastern people. But still you would get all that training and stuff. Yeah, jumping off of high things rarely turns out well. That'd be cool if you did have superpowers like batman, but I'm sure you already knew that. I wish I had superpowers too.